Can I amend my order?
We start processing your order as soon as you submit it, so we are unable to amend your order after you complete it. However, you can return any items you don’t want.
How do I track my order?
Simply find the "Order Status" link on the footer of every page
When will I be charged?
If you’ve paid by debit or credit card, your card will only be charged once we’ve dispatched your order. For information on PayPal payments please see www.paypal.com.
How do I make a return?
To make a return, please email email@example.com to arrange your return.
Make sure you can return any unwanted items as quickly and easily as possible, please be aware of the following:
- Swimwear and intimate apparel must be returned unworn, with the original packaging and tags in place.
- Shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
- In the interests of hygiene, cosmetics and pierced earrings cannot be returned.
- Our gift cards are not returnable or refundable. All our gift cards last for two years from purchase, and can be used in multiple transactions until the credit runs out.
- You'll be given a return label with every order you wish to return.
- Item's not eligible for return are hand crafted apparel, stuffed animals, dolls, used toys and damaged items. Exceptions include damages that may occur during shipping.
How long do I have to make a return?
You have approximately 30 days to return your item. This period starts the moment your item ships. Exceptions may occur and are handled on a case by case basis.
I contacted you, why have you returned my message?
We take customer service seriously, if we've missed your message, please message us again to help. We're always here to answer your inquiries. You may message us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.